Monday, September 19, 2011

New shop...Well, almost new.

I'm very happy to announce that in very short time I'll be back in my good old neighborhood in the centre of Copenhagen, as a matter of fact I'll be back in my old shop at Møntergade 14.
I have had a hectic two year period full of changes both in my private and in my professional life, and I have become aware of how important it is to have a cosy nest in order to develop new work and be visible to the people who need it.
After a long period of 'househunting' for a new platform for my business, I was lucky that Møntergade 14 was available for rent. Now I'm looking forward to open my very own shop, workshop and design studio, offering private and companies good design, desirable objects and various 3d-services.
I can't wait to see you there.